Sunday, June 05, 2005

The Overnight

Tonight I am too overloaded to really write the blog I want to. Instead, since getting home, I have checked and the Laurie's Legacy team is so close to getting into the top five teams. This would be a great day to make that donation you were always thinking about making. The email address is www.TheOvernight.org and our team is Laurie's Legacy. Can you believe it? At this point the team has raised over $25000! Thank you all so much. Love in Him, still...Barb

3 Comments:

Blogger Simply Me said...

hey, i just checked and at 9:13 eastern time, Laurie's Legacy was #5
Thanks for loving still...
I will let you know when I am home again.

June 06, 2005 8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been following your stories since the beginning and I am a old friend of Scott. I've been wondering how he's doing in reading your blog I am wondering if he has one too. I have see reference to his blog a couple of times in comments. Any help? I think of Laurie and Scott everytime I hear "Daughters." My heart burns for you and all who Laurie touched and loved. Sending you all constant strength.

June 06, 2005 11:05 PM  
Blogger Barb K said...

With Scott's permission, here is his blog address:
http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=1639779&Mytoken=20050417151151
I am sure he would like to hear from you. I hear the song "Daughters" almost every day and I always think of Scott. We were together today; I believe he is slowly healing. Thanks for your reaching out.

June 06, 2005 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Blockbuster Movie DVD Rental