Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Aaaaarghh.....

This is what you type when you are so drained....isn't this what the Charlie Brown characters often sighed? I am so sad, I am so sad... I miss Laurie, I want her here... I want to talk to her. I don't want to listen to her messages we have saved on our answering machine. The Spanish Happy Birthday to Pete. the Happy Anniversary we saved from last year. I want to hold her! I want her here! I want to hear her obnoxious laugh. I want this to be not true!

Yes, it is past 1:00 AM, yes , I have responded to several blogs and emails;, yes, Pete and I have talked about some very serious stuff; yes, I have spoken with almost all of our family today, yes, I went to work today...Do I get it, yet? No. I do not.

I just miss Laurie...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barb....

My heart aches for you today. I'm praying that the Lord would give you an extra measure of his grace and peace and that something wonderful would happen to lift your spirits. I can't be with you in person, but in my heart I'm giving you a very BIG HUG. Prayers are being offered up for you today and everyday. Keep the faith.

In HIs Love,

Eileen

April 13, 2005 10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barb,
I love you sis. I saw a cardinal and smiled with tears in my eyes. I so thought of you and your sad heart. I wish I could make it all better. Laurie was just sooooo awesome, that Jesus needed he back for some reason. I cry. I will never understand it. Then I think of Lin....Oh man too hard. I miss them so much. Both silly, both strong, Godly women, both so fun to be with, so loved by sooo many. We miss them God... Anyway, here in South Carolina, there is so many different kinds of birds. Singing songs to God. And I think of you Barb. I love you so much. God has your heart in the palm of HIS hand. xoxoxoxxo love, Gail

April 13, 2005 9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barb,
I continue to have you and your family in my prayers. I read this on someones site and felt you should see it.
Erin

Monday, March 07, 2005



God is still using Laurie to change people’s lives.



Last night I sat next to some girl at Axis and she asked me if I knew Laurie. I told her yes and then asked her if she did. She told me that she worked for the Buffalo Grove Police Department on Laurie’s case. She was overwhelmed by the attitude that Laurie’s family had and the overflowing support and community that Willow offered Laurie’s family. So she thought she would come to Willow to check it out.

God is moving. He is here. He is real. He is still doing amazing things.

April 14, 2005 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Barb,
My heart hurts so much for you. I cry often not so much for Laurie but for you and your family and all that you are going through. I pray for you often through out the day. I pray that good things will happen to you so that you can smile. God bless you. I hope that tomorrow is a better day. And the day after that is even better!!
Mary

April 14, 2005 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Blockbuster Movie DVD Rental