Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Yeah, it is still really cold...

The last few weeks, especially last week, have been cold and blustery. Snow and ice are still on the ground and today, I managed to fall getting out of the car, slipping on some ice. I am fine; one of these days I won't be able to get up so speedily. This time I just jumped up, looking around to see if anyone saw me.

To lighten my spirits, I want to post a picture of the twins in their Cubs baby seat covers. Katie sewed the covers and the twins, who are already show-stoppers, get even more coos and comments from anyone who sees them.

Spring is on its' way, isn't it?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job to Katie for thise covers! Maybe she could do this as a side job to make some extra cash!!

March 07, 2007 9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont worry Barb, I fell today too! I am okay also, but man, falling isnt as easy as it used to be! Hope you are keeping warm, and hoping for spring just as much as I am!
Jackie :)

March 07, 2007 10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about the twins father? I heard he was a good guy. Go White Sox..

March 15, 2007 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Blockbuster Movie DVD Rental