Saturday, March 26, 2005

Day #183 Queretaro Wednesday 3-26-03

From Laurie's Journal while she was in Mexico, two years ago today...

"Purpose? We all have purpose...what is my purpose? Lately Harper and I have been talking a lot about the purpose that God has for our lives...for our time in Queretaro...relationships...anything and everything. It's been real challenging. With that said...God, You are REAL! There is nothing fake about you. You are out for my best interest. You love me for who I am. And because You are real...You want me to be real as well. God, help me to be real. I long to be authentic, genuine, and pure with anyone who knows me. Thank you for setting the ultimate example.
Tonight I had a great talk with Mariana after the concert. We talked about what refills us. For me, I know it's words. I depend so much on the words of humans but I need to just open this Word and let that refill me. What could be better than a compliment form the Word of God? Cool! (drawn in smiley face) I (heart drawn in) YOU! Laurie"

Lord, help me to be real today. I (heart drawn in) You!

2 Comments:

Blogger Eve said...

I miss her.

March 26, 2005 9:01 PM  
Blogger Bigger than Me said...

Me too.

March 26, 2005 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Blockbuster Movie DVD Rental