Sunday, March 26, 2006

Romans 5: 5

"we know that suffering produces perseverance, perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us."

I sometimes feel like right now I have enough character to be a full length comic book. But I also have hope. And hope does not disappoint.

Look at little Isaiah sound asleep on the step. That little guy has his whole life ahead of him. Pray with me that God continues to pour out on all of us. Pray for Katie right now; the struggles, the demons she must wrestle with, that they would be banished. Sometimes she is close and then it all tumbles, again. She is in respite care and has one more week there and then the unknown. Let it be known.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate Michele said...

What to say? I feel cliche to say "I'm praying for you". I always say that and I know you know that My family is. I just want you to know that you are a light in my life helping me to see life clearly, and you help me to have hope. I believe their are living angels that God puts on this earth to help us, becuase He knows their strong enough. Hang in there and know that you are my Angel that gives me hope and stregthens my Faith.

March 27, 2006 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Blockbuster Movie DVD Rental