Thursday, December 13, 2007

"Normal" not so much...

This season, this month has come with hard stuff the last few years and this year is no exception. I count on God to get each of us through and He always has. I know He will continue to do so. As I sometimes pray so hard that everything would be "normal", I realize "normal" is only a selection on our washing machine. This wisdom was from a nieghbor I ran into tonight at Walgreens coming just at exactly the right time!

Prayer is uppermost for us right now. Details are not possible but your prayers are coveted. The Malaysian Bonciminos are doing well and soon we have some terrific news to pass on about them...or at least one of them. We got a chance to talk on SKYPE the other morning (for us) and evening (for them) . I got to give the girls the business and said I was going to photo-shop their faces onto the elf apron and hat montage I am creating of grandkids. I think I will make that my Friday project.

May your holiday preparations prepare your heart for Him...the only place we can truly put our trust and hope.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think rylan makes the best elf and i'll be praying for you.

December 14, 2007 12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're an awesome grandmother!

December 14, 2007 8:15 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I will keep you in my prayers for sure!

December 14, 2007 10:17 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

Barb, You are so blessed with all those grandkids. They all looked so cute. God knows the whole journey. Just wait upon Him to reveal...I love you soooo much. Gail

December 14, 2007 11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pray that God would meet your needs. Be still and know that He is God.
Merry Christmas!
Kelly

December 17, 2007 9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prayers and warm thoughts to you and yours, daily, Barb. May He continue to guide you.
Peace to you all!
~C

December 17, 2007 10:55 AM  
Blogger NicaGirl said...

Hey Barb!
I am still praying for you as always. And I am always here for you too!! You are an amazing mother, grandmother and friend and you are a blessing to everyone who knows you!
Love,
Meg

December 29, 2007 1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Blockbuster Movie DVD Rental