Thursday, June 22, 2006

On their way...

I spent yesterday sending a few last text messages to Greg between appointments and then counting down...they should be taking off now, they have been flying for three hours now, they have been flying for six hours now...And then I went to bed.

And now this morning the Texas Bonciminos are still flying and they are no longer the Texas Boncimino's. They are the now the Mayalasian Boncimino's. How strange is that? I am acknowledging at least mentally, that this is a great opportunity for them. In my heart I know I will miss having them on this continent. What I know is that I am very grateful for the wonders of technolgy. I can hardly wait for the first blog from each of them. I love you, Greg, Cheryl, Ashley and Brooke...

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Wow Barb....I'm not sure what to say. I remember all too clearly moving to Europe & realizing my mom was going to be so far away. I missed her terribly but we had some rockin times when she came to visit. So I think you need to pick a date & start the countdown until your first visit to KL.:)

June 22, 2006 10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stumbled across your memorial web site tonight and am so awe inspired by you and your family. As I have sat here at my computer going on about 2 hours now and reading all that you have included here I feel as if I know you. As a Christian woman my heart is so inspired with what I have read and your witness in these pages just overflows. I feel sadness for the losses described in these words but have a feeling of inspiration of how your faith has brought you through these times. I hope that God continues to bless your family. Forever in HIM, Sherrie DArelli

June 23, 2006 2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Blockbuster Movie DVD Rental