Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Journalism Student works!

I read the Daily Herald everyday. I love reading the paper; it is my morning ritual. How did I miss an article where my own granddaughter is mentioned in an article? And now I have just finished diving headlong into our gigantically deep recycling bin to retrieve yesterday's paper, and alas, it has already been recycled. The cruel irony! The only thing worse would have been to actually fall in and not be able to get out of the bin. Pete would wake up tomorrow wondering where I was and find my feet sticking out of the green and yellow plastic prison!

So lacking the real paper, here is a link to see what was written and where Izzy was quoted. http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=242436 I love that she is one of the very few who is actually working for her keep ( or a part of it at least.) while being a freshman coed. She rocks!

One more piece of irony is that through the years I have followed the career of this Daily Herald writer because he married the daughter of one of Greg's teachers. Six degrees of separation...hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Blockbuster Movie DVD Rental