Monday, September 29, 2008

In the home stretch...

I am five days from the Walk and I am woefully behind in my walk schedule. 5K isn't really that far, right? Where I am way ahead is in the generous donations from so many awesome friends and family members! Tonight at Grief Support we were graced to have Annie Sanders sing and have Annie and her dad sit in at our table. Annie's family lost a beloved son/brother 25 years ago to suicide. Their insights just jump started my heart to know that deciding to walk again for AFSP American Foundation for Prevention of Suicide was the right choice.

Tomorrow I walk! Now I am going to drift off to sleep watching Jon and Kate plus Eight. Their life is nuttier than ours!

1 Comments:

Blogger Simply Me said...

i wish i could have been there with you guys this weekend. i love you and miss you.

October 05, 2008 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Blockbuster Movie DVD Rental