Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day 2008

The two pictures below represent five generations of my family. And I really tried to search for the old photo that had me as the baby with my mom, grandma, and great grandmother. We are so lucky to have the wonder of photos and all the technology to reproduce and copy them. I can really look at my mom and grandma and remember.

And the picture of my mom, me and Grandma Pope with me holding Greg, I distinctly remember the day it was taken...the day Neil Armstrong walked on the moon. No thoughts of blogs, home computers, cell phones, etc. back in those days.

To all the mom's that have made themselves part of my life, some way or another, may this be a day of blessings and one where you can hug your kids to let them know they mean everything to you. Mine do.

8 Comments:

Blogger Camille said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, Barb!

Your'e a cyber-mom of sorts to many.

Enjoy the day, and enjoy the love!

May 11, 2008 8:34 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

Happy Birthday MAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 17, 2008 11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 19, 2008 4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to say hi! : )

May 19, 2008 6:21 PM  
Blogger Barb K said...

Dear anonymous of 4:46 and 4:49 PM comments,
You made some horrific comments about MY daughter and until YOU have walked one minute in her shoes, I respectfully suggest you turn your venom somewhere else. Actually, that's not healthy either. I agree with one part of your comment where you said, "I have no idea." You don't. Please do not comment here again. Barb K.

May 19, 2008 11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 20, 2008 11:22 AM  
Blogger Barb K said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 20, 2008 2:59 PM  
Blogger Barb K said...

I knew. Thank you though. I am choosing not to promote any of this.

May 20, 2008 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Blockbuster Movie DVD Rental