Thursday, January 10, 2008

He's baaaaaaacckk...

Just a little FYI. Drew is back and can be found on the link here. Yippee!

And thank you for so many wonderful comments to the last blog post. I am pretty introspective right now and wanting to figure where I am most useful...to God, to my family, to those around me and to the bigger world.

One thing I am excited about is our church taking a big bold step and as a church we will be going through the Bible in a chronological format, mostly using "The Story" by Zondervan. In fact, Willow is so on board with this, if someone could not afford the books, they could just ask to have it put on teaching pastor Randy Frazee's account and it would be taken care of. (There are versions for kids, too.) Now there is no reason for anyone not to be able to take part. And there's more...If you can not make it to Willow's New Community on a Wednesday night for the teaching, there will be streaming video put online by Friday of the same week. Interested? Go to www.willowcreek.org and check out "The Story" link.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jackie R. said...

Barb,
I have loved your blog and your heart from Day 1. I will continue to regardless of what it 'looks' like. You have such a unique way of expressing your emotions & thoughts I really enjoy. You also have a gift of faith that I don't have that inspires me.
Another topic - I love that Willow is doing this... what a great thing. Also, I applaud them for putting the discussion/activity guides online for free. yay willow!

January 11, 2008 1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for letting us know about Drew's much-missed blog! :^)

How I admire you for still continuing to discern ways in which you can be more "useful". You are one cool woman!

January 11, 2008 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Blockbuster Movie DVD Rental