Friday, December 16, 2005

Why this? Why now?

Okay, God. I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I know when I am being tested to the max and it is now. You know the heartache swirling all around us right now and the anger, and the pain. I am going to stand on the promises You have made to me and believe with all my heart there is an answer in all this that is pleasing to you and will bring you glory. I believe Christmas is a time of miracles and Your power can bring one about right now. I'm watching for it...

6 Comments:

Blogger Simply Me said...

i hope God continues to bring you and your family strength...
i miss you. i'll be home on the 22-29... can we get together if you're around? let me know

December 17, 2005 12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Barb- Let me know if there is anything I can do to lighten your load. Ricky and I are on our way home this afternoon- don't hesitate to call and let me know if there's anything we can do. You are loved immeasurably.

December 17, 2005 9:40 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

You all have been in my thoughts so much this weekend. I am praying for you & your family. *hugs*

December 19, 2005 6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am praying for your family Barb... and hoping that what I have read between the lines in the comments from both your blog and Katie's is not what I am hearing.... has Katie gone missing?? and if so, is there anything beyond prayer that anyone can do to help draw her back??? I pray that she is safe and that your family finds comfort through this very trying holiday season...

December 19, 2005 11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barb....

I'm claiming for you and Katie the verse from Jeremiah 29:11. I know you know it well. Don't lose hope or heart. God is hearing our prayers and remains faithful. Hang in there.

In HIs Love,

EG

December 19, 2005 2:04 PM  
Blogger Jackie R. said...

Barb -
Know that we're still praying for you & the whole family out here in Colorado. We love you!

December 19, 2005 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Blockbuster Movie DVD Rental