Friday, January 09, 2009

Peace that surpasses all understanding...

I have been away from my blog since Christmas. Facebook fills a gap, but more for information and checking in than anything else.

These last 10 days have been hard ones, really hard ones. In many ways I should be in a state of utter dejection, worry and chaos. But the God of compassion and love has continued to show the way. For no other reason than God, I have a sense of peace... one that truly surpasses my human understanding. I ask for prayer, prayer for this family and many others who are in hard times right now. I am praying for your peace, too.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying Barb. I love you. - Kris your Philly Girl! :)

January 10, 2009 10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope it isn't katie again? Praying!

January 11, 2009 4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Barb,
Once again, your faith moves me to tears and prayers. Prayers that Our God, Abba Father, will continue to bless you with His peace that surpasses all human understanding and His strength. You are a light in a dark world. The evil one is constantly attacking because of God's strength in you. Press on, My Sister in Christ. Press on.
You are loved more than you will ever know.

A Friend

January 12, 2009 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Blockbuster Movie DVD Rental