Monday, November 03, 2008

I love photos!

Because I love photos and the memories they create, I am posting a bunch of pics from this past weekend. We are enjoying great weather in Chicago right now and we are loving it.

Thursday night Pete and I were called in to work at our PADS location, so between loads of laundry for our homeless guests, I had plenty of time to create a top hat for an almost two year old Rylan's Halloween costume. I love crazy craft projects and this one was so fun... a felt wand, giant top hat for Kylie to wear, I'm in hot glue gun heaven!

Tougher parts of this week have been helping Pete's dad on his return from his hospital stay, refurbishing my dad's walker for Pete Sr to use. And then the minor chaos of the lost cell phone with the finder wanting to know how much his "reward" would be. Urggg! And last, concern for my sister in Colorado; prayers for Gail would be much appreciated.

I am also committed to prayer in this presidential election. Whoever is the victor, he needs the prayers of the country. I'm on it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gail said...

Barb, and whoever is reading this. Yes, I would appriecate any and all prayers at this very ugly time in my life. I am praying God does miracles, but I know God has big arms to hold me through all of this. I am very scared of what my life could be. I am very co-dependent and very scared to be on my own. Rent, insurance, gas, utilites, all of it. I am scared. I ask for your prayers. For me and for Bob. Thank you..Gail in Colorado

November 03, 2008 8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will pray for you gail.

November 08, 2008 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Blockbuster Movie DVD Rental