Sunday, April 06, 2008

Travelin'

Since Greg took his blog private, I am sure there are some who wonder how they are doing. Well, this past week they have been on a well deserved and much needed vacation. They traveled mostly without prearranged reservations and went to all the wonderful spots you would want to visit in Italy, even to the city of Cheryl's relatives.

Ashley and Brooke went a day earlier with the KL International School's music department. They performed in Italy! How cool is that? Greg and Cheryl did some cities on their own and then met up with the girls to complete the family vacation.

I have been to Italy once for a business meeting probably at least 6 or 7 years ago. I have always said that some day Pete and I will go back together. After seeing the Bonciminos pictures, I hope it is sooner rather than later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gail said...

DITTO.FROM GAIL

April 07, 2008 7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss reading Greg's blog. I loved his internatioal adventures. Greg, make your blog public again, please?

April 11, 2008 11:23 PM  
Blogger Jackie R. said...

Yay! I have also missed reading Greg's blog.

April 15, 2008 1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too. please go public.

April 15, 2008 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Blockbuster Movie DVD Rental