Monday, July 24, 2006

Ashley, get better.

Greg's blog post yesterday alerted us that Ashley was hospitalized with a return of her "food poisoning" bug. Phooey. 9900 miles is too far away. Ashley, I wish we were sitting around doing crossword puzzles together right this very minute!

Cheryl has emailed me that Ashley was going to be released with lots of meds. Hopefully, Ashley will be back to normal soon and able to gain some of the weight she has lost through all of this. (Not a good way to diet, Ash.) This morning Pete went to Brooke's blog (linked to Greg's) and we got to see pictures of the sickie in the hospital.

Though this weekend had many fun elements, visit with my sister Gail in from Colorado and her family, Silo pizza, cook out with The Michels, baby shower for Libby, volunteering at Promiseland in the 3 year old class where grandson Hayden rules, I am made aware that life is so precious. Live it!

2 Comments:

Blogger NicaGirl said...

Barb, thanks so much for your encouraging email this morning, I appreciated that. I am praying for Ashley that she feels all better really soon. It is no fun to be sick, especially when you're so far away from home. And hospital food? Bleccchhhh. I never understood how they could expect you to get better when you had to eat that stuff. UGH! I am glad Ashley gets to leave the hospital and will keep praying for her!
Love,
Meg

July 24, 2006 9:15 PM  
Blogger shelly said...

I had a dream last night about The Overnight...I think it was God's reminder and my body's way of telling me that I need to do some more training. =) haha. Thought you would appreciate that.
Love you barb
shell

July 26, 2006 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Blockbuster Movie DVD Rental