Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Read Greg's Blog

I am so glad Greg blogged about Kyle Lake, the young pastor from Waco, TX. I have been reading about Kyle and his ministry. I know a little of Emergent through Drew. I know how Satan would like to think he has had his way. But again he has not.

What the evil one thinks he can use to bring believers down, only serves to make us run to God's arms. I know that to be true. I think back to Lin's death, ironically, also by accidental electrocution. Who do you rage at? Like someone said in a blog about Kyle, do you curse Ben Franklin for inventing the concept of electricity? No, I remember again that each day of ours has been written in His book...the day we come to life here on earth and the day we leave. It is the chance to again remember to cherish each moment, each person we love. To love in new ways, to live to the fullest. To run to Him for refuge.

Lin, Laurie, Kyle, their unspoken words will live on for generations to come. They are dancing with angels and heaven fills their eyes...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gail said...

I also read that in the paper about the accidental eletrocution of this pastor. I felt so sad. I didn't realize he was so young! How sad for so many people to have had to watch this. And yes it brought me back to Lin. God bless his family. gail

November 03, 2005 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Blockbuster Movie DVD Rental